Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cate's request for a pink fence painting.

Here's the painting Cate wanted me to do based on the Blue Fence painting, but in pink (see previous post). It too is a mixed media painting consisting of recycled wood and stretched fabric. The next painting on the boards is based on a drawing I did several years ago - check back later for that, as I'm anxious to start its fabrication (dad, you'll know it when you see it).

Yup, the property made it through the latest Malibu fire...it came close, but didn't quite reach Hillview Drive. This morning the drive from PCH up Latigo Canyon all the way to Oceanview Drive is burnt to a crisp though. If you kept a keen eye on the news channels you could clearly see our property from the aerial camera coverage.
Oh ya, I almost forgot...Merry Christmas!

Title: "Pink Fence" 34" x 76"


Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
This texture looking so pretty and helpful to make creative design. Wanna to give thanks for special sharing.
 
Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!
 
Thanks for posting such an article.
 
Wow, pretty cool sharing. Very nice pink framed painting.Though, I'm not good at art work as I’m working on clipping path platform for my image editing work. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.
clipping path
 

This is very informative post. Thanks for sharing. Photo Retouching Services
 
Your posts have made a difference in my life, thank you!

Visit Here: Photo Retouching Service
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]